Expert Consultation, Training, and Direct Services.
Working with Special Education departments, teachers, and others who work with students with disabilities, Ms. Imperatore provides program review and evaluation services. Her Transition Response Team also provides direct services to students as they prepare to make their transition to adulthood.
Customized trainings for school systems:
To help teachers, career counselors, transition specialists, vocational rehabilitation specialists, state training organizations, special education departments, colleges, parent advocacy groups and others who work with students with disabilities, Ms. Imperatore offers training in:
- Transition Planning and Best Practices
- Community-Based Learning Programs and Vocational Planning
- Approaching College
- Steps to Transition Planning and Your State requirements
- Indicator 13 and Compliancy
- IEP and Transition Plan Development
- Age Appropriate Transition Assessment and Functional Vocational Evaluation
- Job Development and Coaching
- Transition Assessment
- Agency Linkage
Ms. Imperatore is commissioned to conduct program evaluation surveys that measure quality based on national standards.