The transition assessment helps students with disabilities throughout the US make informed choices and set realistic goals for their transition into adulthood—that’s the most important benefit.
Our transition assessment is a flagship product from J. Lynn Enterprises that meets regulation and gets to the heart of the matter: This comprehensive, holistic report addresses all the important transition concerns! While many types of assessment can provide data to inform transition planning, this report addresses the three transition domains resulting in a clear direction for post school by a full expert analysis, research and synthesis.
It answers the question for any student during the transitioning years:
- What work or vocation should I be focused on?
- What training and education will I need?
- What type of living and community access do I want and can maintain?
- What should be the articulation of my postsecondary goals?
In addition, many teams can bring specific referral questions: Such as:
- What self-determination skills do I have and what do I need to be safe?
- What are the safety risks for community involvement?
- How will my social interactions affect my work? What is the best future environment for me?
- What type of programming would be best for me in order to make progress?
- What transition services would be beneficial?
- What kind of long term supports will I need?
J. Lynn Enterprises is an expert in this area and has written over 350 reports helping more students than any evaluator in the US. There is no one who understands this aspect of transition better.